How to generate leads for digital marketing company

Go outbound!

In my opinion the best way for your digital marketing to get leads will be cold mailing. The basic meaning of cold mailing is organizing email outreach to potential customers who fit your target customer profile, but don’t know you yet and had no prior relationship with you. Cold mailing is offering your product or service directly to business professionals, whose problems is about to be solved, and who potentially are very likely to buy from you. In the B2B industry, email lead generation is one of the best ways to find new clients. It won’t be effective instantly, but if you find out how to generate leads properly, then wait patiently and persistently, and it will become a very fruitful lead generation channel.

Cold mailing which you can do yourself is a nice place to start from. When you have some referral leads and you know their profiles (you can create then a small version of persona) then you can also target your ideal customers with your cold email campaign. By adding the link to your website you can drive a nice traffic there. At the early stage of development, you might want to do it yourself, but when your business will grow then I would really advise you to use help from professionals.

I know that people often confuse cold mailing with SPAM, but it’s actually really far from it - and actually this kind of mailing is effective, not like spamming, which everybody hates. As a CEO of a company I get a lot of spam emails, I also often get cold emails. And you know what? I really enjoy god emails, especially those which are nicely prepared, funny and which show that the person who wrote it knows something about my company - that I need this and that and his product or service can help me.

With one click you can send out messages to 10-100 people, so it’s actually not so time-consuming. Written form usually allows to make your offer more visually appealing than oral one. You can put convincing numbers, add links, pictures, memes, gifs. Receiving emails, even from strangers, is a normal practice and you don’t get people annoyed with that unless you send them something truly irrelevant.

And you know what? If you have time and you know who your target group is: it’s not so hard to do (even though it’s better to give this task to professional company). Just look:
I hope that you see how much value it can give to your digital marketing company and how it can help you with getting leads. Actually I have many companies like your as my clients and we provide them with new clients every day just using cold mailing, so I know what I’m saying. :)
Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Transfer Mobile Internet data’s (MBs) From One Number to Another