How should a person spend his spare time if he wants to become rich?


  1. READ
Reading is an unbelievable use of your spare time + it is enjoyable if you read what interests you.

But don’t take my word for it… here are some pretty “rich” people who tend to agree with me.

“Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it.” - Warren Buffett

“Reading is still the main way that I both learn new things and test my understanding” - Bill Gates

2. Exercise
Regular physical activity can help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age.

Many CEOs and “rich” people are taking this advice.


Dick Costolo, Former CEO of Twitter, tweets more about fitness than business and tech!

 

When Richard Branson was asked how to be more productive. His answer: “Work out.”
3. Journal
According to Huffpost, here are some of the biggest benefits of maintaining a regular journal:
1. Stretching Your IQ
2. Boosting Memory and Comprehension
3. Spark Your Creativity

Those are the things I do in my spare time when i am not working on Morning Brew - a daily email business newsletter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Transfer Mobile Internet data’s (MBs) From One Number to Another

How to generate leads for digital marketing company